Charles Chestnut, Principal
Nikki Braune, Assistant Principal
PATH Is Your School Based Health Center!
Who can get health care?
Pender County students and their families, Pender County teachers and staff!
Where is the health center?
Right here at school!
How do you get health care?
Enroll only once and qualify for as long as you attend any Pender County School!
What services are offered?
Annual physicals, sick visits, health education, immunizations, hearing and vision screenings, mental health and more...
PATH - www.penderallianceforteenhealth.com
The Flu is upon us! Here are ways to prevent the spread of Flu at school and at home.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an approved hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and "cough and sneeze into your sleeve" if you have no tissue.
- If you are sick, stay home from work.
- If your children are sick, keep your children home from school until they have been fever-free x 24 hours without a fever reducer like Tylenol and/or 24 hours without vomiting.
- If you do become sick with the flu, there are antiviral medications you can speak about with your doctor, even for children.
School is open at 6:55 for students.
School begins at 7:25. The tardy bell rings at 7:30.
School is dismissed at 2:30.
As a Cape Fear Cub,
I pledge to do my best
Whether at home or on a test,
So that we can stay above the rest.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
Please donate clean plastic bottle caps of various sizes and colors to the art room for a future mural project!
Parent Portal instructions can be accessed here or in the CFE Media Center.
Call or come by for more information.