Dear Parents and Students:
We have switched over to a new webpage. Our old page will no longer be updated, and it will be removed by June. The new up to date webpage is now linked from the Pender County webpage. You can also go to the new site using this link. If you have any comments or feedback, please contact Craig Lawson, Pender County Schools Instructional Technology Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Charles Chestnut, Principal
Nikki Braune, Assistant Principal
PATH Is Your School Based Health Center!
Who can get health care?
Pender County students and their families, Pender County teachers and staff!
Where is the health center?
Right here at school!
How do you get health care?
Enroll only once and qualify for as long as you attend any Pender County School!
What services are offered?
Annual physicals, sick visits, health education, immunizations, hearing and vision screenings, mental health and more...
PATH - www.penderallianceforteenhealth.com
The Flu is upon us! Here are ways to prevent the spread of Flu at school and at home.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an approved hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and "cough and sneeze into your sleeve" if you have no tissue.
- If you are sick, stay home from work.
- If your children are sick, keep your children home from school until they have been fever-free x 24 hours without a fever reducer like Tylenol and/or 24 hours without vomiting.
- If you do become sick with the flu, there are antiviral medications you can speak about with your doctor, even for children.
School is open at 6:55 for students.
School begins at 7:25. The tardy bell rings at 7:30.
School is dismissed at 2:30.
As a Cape Fear Cub,
I pledge to do my best
Whether at home or on a test,
So that we can stay above the rest.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
Please donate clean plastic bottle caps of various sizes and colors to the art room for a future mural project!
Parent Portal instructions can be accessed here or in the CFE Media Center.
Call or come by for more information.